This is a small update affecting only the Flynet Viewer Studio Installer (no change to the base emulation service install).
Flynet Viewer Studio (Build: 184.108.40.206003)
- The TaskSession class has two methods that are now generated as virtual, enabling a child class to be created that can inject changes to values such as the target host name.
- The constructors for TaskSession now initialize two properties from the web.config file–FVHostName and FVApplication. If pooling is active, FVPoolName and FVPoolWaitSeconds are also defined.
- A Child class of TaskSession can override the HostConnect method, and in the override, change the FVHostName or FVPoolName prior to calling the base method…this allows the creating class to have selected TaskSession classes that connect to different hosts or pools but then utilize the same logic…good for working with Test and Production host systems without duplicating code.
HostLogoff Generation Enhancement
- Recording file entries in the Recordings node have a new property: UseForLogoff. When set true, this enables better generation of the HostLogoff method when the screen last seen by the user is different than the first screen.
- If a field has more than one use (as data for a transaction or as a literal for navigation), when set in the HostLogoff method it will be treated as a navigation field always
- If a TaskScreen with AddNewdata is defined, and the same screen is redisplayed by the host after entry (no change in the active screen after data entry), the input field parameters were missing when generating both the ASMX and Task modules
- Navigation was not being properly generated when screens had fields with keyField navigation assigned to fields (even when it should)–this is for the new Granular navigation
- Web Service and UI Generation were setting the application “needs to be saved” flag so that the application save prompt occured on close of Studio, even if no changes were made
- If no Application definition was loaded in a new Solution, the right-click context menu items for the Recordings items were displayed, but if any were selected an exception would result–if no definition is loaded, no context menu items will be dislayed for a recording in this build